Oversee, guide and prepare up to date financial reports (e.g. P&L, B/S, AR & AP and other financial schedules and analysis)
- Able to summarize current financial status
- Monthly Accounts closing
- Manage Cash Flow preparation and annual budget and forecast.
- Support payroll & submission of CPF.
- Submission of Quarterly GST.
- Support on regulatory compliance. Annual Filing with ACRA and IRAS.
- Able to follow up with External Auditors to Generate Audited Report or Compilation Report whichever is applicable.
- Prepare & Submission forms, monitor and liaise with Banks Daily For Financing/ Discounting Applications.
- To liaise with Banks on payment instructions.
- Co-ordinate with internal departments and external parties such as forwarders/suppliers (both international & local) if need to.
- Reporting To Snr Manager, Group Accounts and/or Directors on Daily Operations.
- Responsible to generate Financial Reports, Sales Analysis, product portfolio analysis.
- Able to support other Ad hoc Business Activities assigned.
- Diploma/Degree or other professional certificate in Finance or Accounting.
- At least 1 to 2 years of knowledge and experience in handling a full set of company financial accounts.
- Awareness of international trading and shipping terms will be an added advantage. Knowledge of SAP business 1 and excel functions will be an added advantage.
- Aptitude for numbers, quantitative and analytical skills
- General knowledge and experience of GST submission and Company Tax.
Job location: Changi South
Work week : Mon – Fri
Salary : Upto 4K pm depending on work experience
We are seeking suitable candidates at West/East to join us as Sales Coordinator.
- Coordinate with customers for inquiries, quotation, billing and order fulfilment.
- Liaise with Warehouse for delivery of goods to Customers
- Liaise with shipping agencies for outgoing shipments
- Other matters relating to the sales admin duties
- Other ad-hoc duties may be assigned from time to time by management
- Min GCE ‘’O’’ level
- Possess 1-2 years relevant working experience
- Able to multi-tasks, organized on work, independent and able to work with minimum supervision
- Fast pace working environment
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skill
- Proficient in MS office
- Experience in working automotive spare parts environment is an advantage
Interest candidates, please send in your resumes with recent photo, reason for leaving, last drawn and expected salary to us.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Apply A Career With Kian Chue Hwa (Industries) Pte Ltd.
At Kian Chue Hwa (Industries) Pte Ltd., we value our people and believe that you can make a difference. We value talent and encourage professional growth. We invite you to apply for a career with us and be part of our family.